The Indian Government is also introducing an Online Marriage Registration System, to ensure that more people get their Marriages Registered. This is especially extraordinary in those circumstances where the mates are living in two remarkable metropolitan networks due to work or some different Reasons. Such couples can search for Registration Online and sidestep the entire System of being Present truly before the working environment of the ADM.
The Process of Marriage enlistment requires filling a shape and giving a notification to the Marriage Officer’s office with age, character and address Proof. The Marriage should be enrolled following a 30-day period of time yet inside 90 days of serving the notification. The Registration should be seen by three observers, who moreover need to Provide ID Proof with photographs these days.
- Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage
- Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married women
- Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
DOCUMENTS FOR MARRIAGE
- Age Proof : (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate) one of these.
- Permanent Address: (Pan acard, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate) one of these.
- Residence Proof : (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
- Photograph : (7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.
- Witness : Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport, 2 Passport size photo (two of these)
- Affidavit : (Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)
WE PROVIDES ALL MARRIAGE SERVICES
- Hindu Marriage
- Intercaste Marriage
- Muslim Marriage
- NRI Marriage
- Special Marriage