Arya Samaj Marriage
Arya Samaj & Court Marriages under Hindu Marriage Act and Arya Samaj Marriage, Validation Act (1937). If any couple needs to do, Marriage Arya Samaj Marriage, Intercaste or Inter-religion Marriage, Arya Samaj is the opportune place for you.
Hindu Marriage Act puts an obligation upon the states to make laws with respect to Registration of the Marriage additionally puts an accentuation that where a Marriage is not registered, its non-Registration will not negate the Marriage. It is frequently encouraged to get the Marriage Registered according to the Supreme Court requests and, it is the right approach to maintain a strategic distance from question in future in regards to breakdown of Marriage.
- Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage
- Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married women
- Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
DOCUMENTS FOR ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE
- Age Proof : (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate) one of these.
- Residence Proof : (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
- Photograph : (7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.
- Witness : Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport, 2 Passport size photo (one of these)
- Affidavit : (Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)
WE PROVIDES ALL MARRIAGE SERVICES
- Hindu Marriage
- Intercaste Marriage
- Muslim Marriage
- NRI Marriage
- Special Marriage